Global Property Management Organisation
A global leader in property services with over 5,000 employees operating over 13 offices in the UK.
COAL IT provides a dedicated onsite team covering all 1st – 2nd Line IT Services and Service Management utilising the ITIL certified toolset ServiceNow . The onsite team is based at t the customers Birmingham office, with options for London and regional onsite presence as determined by the workloads and service requirements.
The following areas and work streams have been identified as part of the core services which will be deployed to the customer as well as complementing existing local IT support knowledge to achieve a desired level of service:
- Onsite Service desk resources and management (07.00 – 19.00 Core hours)
- Dedicated Service Desk resources covering all work streams (including French, German and Polish languages)
- High Visibility and Support Presence
- Weekly CAB Meetings
- Creation and Management process of Joiners/Leavers
- Time and Material Service where required (IMAC Services)
- Third Party Vendor Management (Warranty & Manufacturer calls etc.)
- Reporting Services
- Log Knowledge Articles using Share point as a process control
- SLA Reporting
- Escalation Management
- Continual Service Improvement Programme
COAL IT has also delivered several infrastructure based projects for this customer including a laptop replacement programme to all of the customers UK offices. The project consisted of a discovery stage, application testing and sign off with end-user deployment covering the following elements:
- Image Build, Test and Sign Off
- Data Transfer
- Asset Removal & Disposal
- Project Management.