Coal Intelligent Technology helps organisations regardless of size or industry sector. In todays market it is important to stay ahead of the competition, but finding the time to investigate new business initiatives / technologies can be difficult with the increasing demands to provide excellent service and achieve SLA’s.
Coal Intelligent Technology can assist on a co-sourced, Professional Service or recruitment engagement depending on your ability / capacity to manage the process/ project
Professional services are on hand to help with;
- Delivering Flexible solutions
- Supporting you and your staff
- IT Health checks – optimise efficiency and the use of best practices
- Consultancy – advise and assist
- Keeping your Data accessible and secure
Our Clients require a certain amount of flexibility to suit their individual needs, you can engage Coal IT to source key personnel, manage/deliver specific technical projects OR even manage your entire IT support operation.
By out-tasking specific IT services to Coal Intelligent Technology you can focus your resources on specific business-directed initiatives while continuing to provide essential services and reducing costs.
These services can be undertaken on a fixed contract price, variable contract terms or on a consultancy basis.
We have a wealth of experience managing technical staff in all areas such. That experience is backed by significant investment in people, tools, processes and our industry experts are accredited with the highest level of certifications.
Managed Service Partnership
Coal Intelligent Technology specialises in improving performance and cost efficiency via our Managed Service offering.
This typically covers:
- Service Desk or Help Desk both global and national
- We deliver your services in a highly professional manner based on ITIL Best Practices with dedicated Service Delivery Managers to ensure successful Managed Service partnerships.
- Servicedesk Analysts
- Desktop Support Engineers
- Infrastructure / Server Support Analysts
- Architects: responsible for guidance and development of go-to-market services.
Transition Management: Transition customers into the Professional Services environment.
Customer Management: Ensure high levels of service and satisfaction.
Coal Intelligent Technology understands your requirements constantly change and evolve, our unique 'co-sourcing' model enables you to blend your in-house teams with our resources as and when you need them. Our flexible resource model allows client's to meet critical deadlines and ensure BAU services are uninterrupted by providing site aware backfill resource.
- Service Desk Optimisation
- Analysis and Health Check of current
- Environment Leading To Optimisation Recommendations
- Specialist Helpdesk/Service Desk Services
- Coal Intelligent Technology SME can assist in all aspects of the Service Desk/Helpdesk Lifecycle
- We facilitate change and direction and enable you to promote decisions to effectively manage your business needs, and help you shape your Service Delivery ensuring maximum efficiency for your front end shop window to IT.
- Service Delivery Support
- Outsourcing/Co-sourcing Review or Delivery
If you are looking to establish a new Service Desk or reviewing your current
Helpdesk the following deliverables are the key components to a
successful Service Desk Model aligned with ITIL Best Practice
- Targets OLA’s
- CEO/Board Level/Customer Expectations
- Mission Statements
- Management Expectations
- Operational Hours
- Supported Applications List
- Processes and Procedures
- Skill Sets
- Staff Requirements Analysis
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Service Desk/ITSM Software
- Customer Survey
- Service Desk Integration with other Departments
- Call Flow Analysis
- Metrics Trend Analysis
- Call Data Analysis
- Service Management Statistical reporting
Coal IT can assist you in reviewing or implementation of a new ITSM SW, or work with you to reduce current Headcount, analyse and benchmark your current service or review and tailor outsourced services
For businesses that do not have the budget for a Service Management function in house.
Our dedicated Service Managers provide you with this service on an ongoing monthly basis.
Typically you would benefit from the following:
- Monitor and review SLAs and initiate action to maximise effectiveness of services
- Support Service Level negotiation
- Advise / Ensure service reports are produced for both IT Management and End User Customers
- Conduct Service reviews on a regular basis
- Continual service improvement initiatives advised / delivered
- Analyse service and component availability, reliability and maintainability and
- Advise and communicate service levels and service agreements to key stakeholders
- Including detail of support process when required